Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Welcome to Word Canvas

Welcome! I'm Suzy Parish, a Southern Inspirational writer. When I'm not locked in my office wrestling with words, I'm also a wife, mom of three grown daughters, and keeper of two crazy dogs. I look at life as a blank canvas. We each bear the marks of God’s brush-strokes in our lives and like works of art, we can be confident He lovingly paints our lives with colors that are pleasing to Him.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Another Epic Battle


The battle in the supermarket began...Round one, Grapefruit vs. Chocolate chip cookies. Grapefruit won. Round two, Kashi cereal vs. Poptarts...Kashi won. Round three, Orange Juice vs. Coke, Orange Juice won!
By round four I was feeling cocky, "yeah, bring it on!" I breezed through the bakery department, stopping only to pick up a package of flatbread. Only one more product added to the grocery cart and I was done. Another epic battle, another triumph of the human spirit.
By the way, cheese danish is considered a dairy product, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog has moved, searching new blog...